5 BONNES RAISONS DE FAIRE DU SPORT EN HIVER
1. LE SPORT RÉDUIT LES TROUBLES DU SOMMEIL
2. LE SPORT COMBAT LA DÉPRIME SAISONNIÈRE
3. LE SPORT VOUS AIDE À GARDER LA LIGNE
4.LE SPORT VOUS AIDE À LUTTER CONTRE LES VIRUS
5. LE SPORT VOUS AIDE À ABANDONNER LES EXCITANTS
5 Good Reasons to Exercise in WINTER
1. Exercise reduces issues with restlessness or sleeplessness at night
2. Exercise helps to tackle winter blues and depression
3. Exercising during winter will help with weight gain that typically
comes from being in hibernation mood because of the cold
weather. We are inclined to want to stay warm, stay indoors, eat
a lot, with minimum physical activities.
4. Exercising outdoors, even for a brief time, allows your body to
adapt to the new season making you less susceptible to illness.
5. Exercising in winter will elevate your mood and make you more
alert. Instead of relying on coffee and other caffeine stimulants,
exercise during winter boosts your metabolism.